White bleeding in the first month of pregnancy is okay?
White blood or vaginal discharge is a familiar problem for women, but white discharge during pregnancy is normal and abnormal, not everyone knows. Pregnancy is a very sensitive period, so any changes in the body can make mothers worry, including white blood cells. What color is white blood during pregnancy, what’s wrong with vaginal discharge in the first week of pregnancy or white blood in the first month of pregnancy? Let’s answer all questions about vaginal discharge during pregnancy with BabeMome in the article below, mom!
What is discharge or white blood?
White blood or discharge is secretions secreted from the vaginal wall, labia majora, labia minora, vestibule, Bartholin gland, endometrium, cervix, etc., mixed with epithelial cells shed in the uterus and vagina, with a small amount of lymph, free cells, resulting in a milky-white, egg-white-like mucus, with a slightly fishy or odorless odor.
The role of qi (or white blood)
It prevents the attack of disease-causing germs, helps to keep moisture, cleans the vaginal environment, and balances the pH.
It is a lubricant or secretion that helps relieve pain and reduce friction during sex.
Vaginal discharge is also the “fluid that sperm concentrates” after ejaculation, preparing the journey through the cervix, to the endometrium and finally to the fertilization site.
Recognize normal discharge
Normal discharge is white like egg white or may be slightly yellow, has no odor or slight fishy smell, does not cause itching. The amount and nature of physiological discharge varies according to a woman’s age, stage in the menstrual cycle, and special times of a woman. In the mid-cycle days, the amount of estrogen increases, the organization of the glandular body in the cervix is also secreted a lot, the water content in it increases, the discharge has a mucus like egg white, which can drag become fibrous, especially before ovulation about 12-24 hours.
Normal vaginal discharge is mildly acidic. PH 3.8-4.5
Recognizing Discovering Pathology
Any changes such as an increase in discharge (a lot of discharge) and changes in color, odor, or texture, should be examined immediately.
Some cases may also be accompanied by other symptoms such as vaginal irritation, itching or burning in the vagina, vulva or itching, red swelling. surrounding area, maybe even accompanied by burning urination, difficulty urinating.
Why white discharge during pregnancy?
A lot of vaginal discharge during pregnancy is due to hormone changes, stimulating the uterine glands to increase secretion, increasing the production of vaginal epidermal cells, making the vaginal environment always wet and easy to infection.
Due to the large pregnancy, the mother is heavy, the conditions for movement and movement, especially the pregnant mothers who work in the office, sit still, and it is difficult to sweat. Therefore, it is easier for fluid retention and inflammation than the average person.
The hygiene of the private area is not the same as that of ordinary people, because the large pregnancy obscures and tightens the abdomen, making it difficult to sit.
What should pregnant women do when bleeding during pregnancy?
Vaginal discharge with a bad smell, unusual quantity and color, or when the intimate area is painful, red, swollen, and red, this can be a warning sign of the risk of a vaginal infection, so you need to see a doctor. Soon.
- A woman who has a lumpy, milky white discharge like a milky discharge may have Candida infection.
- Yellow-green discharge, accompanied by vaginal burning, may be infected with Trichomonas
- Grayish-white discharge, thin, smell like rotten fish, with mild irritation in the vagina, and vaginal dysmenorrhea
- Vaginal discharge contains a lot of mucus, which may be accompanied by blood (pink or dark red streaks) and possibility cervical ectropion.
Prevent vaginal discharge during pregnancy
- Clean the intimate area. Do not use scented soaps, feminine hygiene solutions with excessive fragrance, which can easily irritate the intimate area.
- Change underwear at least 2 times a day. Limit wearing nylon underwear, tight body. The best fabric is cotton, with elastic elasticity, spacious. Must wash underwear clean, dry in the sun. Get rid of old yellow panties
- Avoid excessive douching because this behavior will change the vaginal environment, creating easy conditions for the entry of pathogenic bacteria. Moreover, nails contain many bacteria, sharp can cause scratches. When itchiness of the vulva, do not scratch to scratch, make the infection worse, but consult a doctor immediately
- When bathing or after going to the toilet, you should clean and dry the private area from front to back to prevent bacteria from going from the anus to the vagina.
- When you see abnormal discharge, do not arbitrarily buy oral or vaginal medicine without a doctor’s prescription because it is safe for the fetus and reduces drug resistance
- Strengthening immunity to repel diseases by eating green vegetables, yaout, drinking lots of water, increasing light exercise (yoga, swimming, walking…), not staying up late, keeping mentally sharp and alert. apple.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
Meet the Author
Hello My name is Elena Williams, I have 10 years in pregnancy operation. I write this blog with the goal of helping moms design better, easier, and less audible ones. These articles are compiled from personal experiences, filtered information sources and support from members of their team. Hope to always receive care from mothers. Thanks very muchLearn more