Belt For Pregnancy In Car
You Save: $5.01 (15%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
|In a word, YES. More than 170,000 pregnant women are involved in car accidents every year, resulting in thousands of lost pregnancies or injuries to the baby. Some of the injuries can cause pregnancy complications which can be life-threatening to the mom-to-be. You see, the existing seat belt system was not designed or tested to protect women who are driving while pregnant; in fact, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, the current seat belt system exposes an inherent risk for injury, or even death, to an unborn baby.|
|This is because the standard seat belt is designed to secure an occupant in the car seat by engaging the hip bones. However, beginning at the start of the second trimester, your unborn baby moves above and in front of your hip bones—directly beneath the seat belt. When engaged by an accident, or even a sudden stop, the belt compresses with extreme speed and force, violently displacing and even crushing your unborn baby.|
- The risk of the unborn child’s injury is reduced
- The expectant mother can drive a car comfortably
- Universal – it fits most car models
- Can be installed in the front and rear seats of the car
- Patented and tested
- Made by high-quality materials.
- Very quick and easy installation
- It is small and fits in a bag
- Weight is only 1.87 lb
- 2-years guarantee
- 30 days return or exchange if there is an error from the manufacturer
- Free worldwide shipping in 7-20 days depending on the area you live
Shipping time in the US: From 7-20 days
Shipping time in EU: 7-14 days
Shipping time to other countries: 12-25 days
- Full refund of money if the product does not arrive.